Monday, October 14, 2013

Just Another Monday ~ Or Is It?

I've always been a sucker for Mondays.  I love 'em.  So much possibility there ~ a fresh space in which to dream, imagine, grow.

I mean, really.  You have a whole week ahead of you!  Seriously?  It's like New's Year's Eve every Sunday all over again.

You can totally kick it in ways this week that you didn't the previous week.

So what's it going to be?  What are you going to do differently this week from the last?

There's an old quote roaming around out there that says, "Do one thing every day that scares you." {Disclaimer, because I love disclaimers:  Obviously I am not promoting anything harmful, immoral or otherwise toxic in any way.  We're talking more of the "climb a tree" variety.  Or, goodness, sport some purple nail polish.  I don't know.  Whatever it is for you.}

In any case, get out there and try it.  It's Monday, for goodness' sake!

Enjoy today,




YOU are welcome here!  Thank you for stopping by.  Feel free to join the conversation and leave your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment