Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Chore Walkin'

It was another cold and chilly one today.  I contemplated an outdoor walk for about two seconds and decided firmly against it.  Instead I took my walk to where it was most needed today:  the grocery store.  After making our family's meal list for the upcoming week, including breakfasts, lunches and dinners, I compiled our grocery list.  From there I piled my three little travel partners in the van and off we went.

The wind howled and the rain poured.  We accomplished our mission and filled our fridge and pantry with good healthy eats for the week.  In order to count it as my daily walk, I speed walked in the store while pushing a heavy cart for 45 minutes.


While out in the elements, we made a quick run by our local Post Office and dropped off these beauties.  This is a shipment of soaps that will be headed to Colombia, South America in the coming weeks for distribution to those in need by a missionary there.  Included here are Lemon Poppy Seed, Chocolate Mint and Eucalyptus Cold Care.  It's always a joy for our family to send our handmade all-natural soaps to people who need it!

How is your walking challenge going?

Enjoy today,



P.S. You are welcome here! Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Feel free to join the conversation by leaving a comment and sharing your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment