Sunday, January 20, 2013

Adventures In Green {Smoothies}: Day 20

I have begun to seek solace in the pinning of party foods.  On Pinterest, that is.

I have a running list of Super Bowl appetizers.  Nothing is safe from making its appearance on my food board.  Homemade pretzel bites with four kinds of dipping sauces, chocolate dipped strawberries iced with football lacings, meatball sliders, southwestern egg rolls with avocado ranch, buffalo chicken dip...you name it; I've got it pinned.

And don't even get me started on the hobbit food list we read about when planning our son's Lord of the Rings birthday party for February.  Who knew hobbits had the best taste?  Apparently they love "straightforward, hearty fare" which can include, but is not limited to:  coffee, seed cakes, buttered scones, raspberry jam and apple tart, mince-pies and cheese, eggs, cold chicken, pickles, potatoes and mushrooms.

Be still my heart.

I may just be a hobbit.

Enjoy today,




P.S. You are welcome here! Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Feel free to join the conversation by leaving a comment and sharing your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive