Thursday, January 3, 2013

Adventures In Green {Smoothies}: Day 3

Day three is complete and under our belts!  Literally.

I am so pleased to report even more progress.  I did not randomly fall asleep at any point today, as I have the past two days, twice each day.  Yes, twice.  Each day.  I was beginning to wonder if this sudden onset of mild narcilepsy was to be a permanent condition.  So very happy there was none of that today!

My energy continues to strengthen, and I didn't need to take any form of painkiller today for a headache.  Glory to God!!!

I still look forward to the day when not only is my energy not low, but it is actually exponentially increased from what is was in the past.  I know this day is coming!

In the hard moments, I continue to remind myself that mid-February I won't even remember a bit of the struggle from this month of January and smoothies.  It's always that way, isn't it? The temporary hardships which seem so all-encompassing in the moment eventually pass.  I try to remember now that these pains will be but a blink of an eye when the month is finished.  And I also try to focus on the health benefits that we will be reaping from this endeavor.

Tonight's smoothie?  Spinach, banana, blueberry, coconut milk, walnut, cinnamon.  And there you have it.  Not the most exotic, but it did the job.  I'm working on adding more nuts in for the excellent benefits they provide.

How are your resolutions going?  Keepin' at 'em?  Drop a line and let us know!

Keep on praying, keep dedicating your goals to the Lord and trust Him for the results. 

May HE alone be your ultimate goal, desire and reward.

"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."  ~Philippians 3:14

Enjoy today,



P.S. You are welcome here! Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Feel free to join the conversation by leaving a comment and sharing your thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive